September 15, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today I linked up with Jamie to participate in What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that I came home last night to find my little man looking through our wedding pictures. How funny/adorable is that?

Im loving that Reagan is officially done with his Binky!! At 15 months we cut it out except for naps and bedtime. At 16 months we cut it out of naps and he was only using it at night in the crib. Then at this past Monday we decided to cut it out completely. Reagan did great! I'm so proud of him and us! He was such an addict!

I'm loving that Reagan is getting "into" football. When you say touchdown he throws his arms in the air and he says "foo-ball" constantly. So stinkin cute!

I'm loving that I have been taking random classes that our district is offering. Even though I've been teaching for awhile its great to hear new ideas and feel excited! Last night I took a class on teaching writing. It was very interesting!

I'm loving that after 6 years of teaching, I got my first invitation for a student's birthday party. His party is Saturday and I already have plans to attend a friend's son's birthday...but I was touched to get an invitation. (for those of you who follow me, the boy is the one who said " I love you soooo much" last week) I stopped at Toys R Us on the way home from work today to get him a present. I will somehow have to sneak it to his mom tomorrow without the other kids seeing. I dont want anyone to get jealous!

I'm loving that tonight is the finale of Big Brother. I'm rooting for Lane. Anyone else?

I'm loving that I have decided to make "better use of my time" and I checked out my first audio book at the library. I have been listening to Danielle Steele's "Big Girl" in the car as I drive to and from work this week. Its actually flying by. I feel so dorky, but it's actually been good!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha, I LOVE audio books! I feel dorky too, but hey -- I am what I am.

And that is soooo cute about the birthday party... glad you can still make Noah's! :) :) xoxo

Heather said...

I bet you are a great teacher!! How sweet to get an invite!! I love that your little man was looking at your wedding pics, precious!! Great list!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along :)

What a cute picture of Reagan!

My hubby loves audio books and listens to them to and from work as well!

Ms. Emmy N said...

I have been so outta touch lately! Love this post, too sweet the Reagan was looking at your wedding album! And I would love to see his touchdown stance!!

Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

Hi! I just stumbled on to your blog, and I am glad I did! I am following more and looking forward to reading more about you and your beautiful family! What a fun surprise to see your little man looking through your wedding album- congrats on 4 years of marriage. I am planning a wedding that is right around the corner- 10/23/10... I hope that we get some great shots for our little ones to look over one day :-)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing books on tape, well CD :) If I had a longer drive in the car I would totally listen. I with I had more time to read. Although I guess I do have time, but I usually fall asleep when I try to read, haha!