September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today I linked up with Jamie for her weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday".

I'm Loving that today is Weds! Half-way through the work week. We have a fun weekend ahead and I am really looking forward to it. Saturday Reagan got invited to a birthday party for Jacob. Jacob's mom is one of my favorite friends who I happen to work with. And her son is such a cutie. You know I will post pics! And that night we have a suprise party to attend for our friend.

(Here is the four of us at Reagan's 1st birthday party)

I'm Loving that even though the temps have been over 100 here for awhile... the weatherman says next week should be cooler!!! Yahoo. Next Tuesday is supposed to be 88!


I'm Loving that next week if Parent Teacher Conference week. This means half days with the kiddos all week so we can meet with our families. I LOVE conferences. I have the sweetest families and I love to share their sucesses and give them things to help at home.



I'm Loving that the week AFTER conference week is FALL BREAK! That means a week with no school ...... a week with my baby!! I am so excited to do mommy things again!

(Us during my Fall Break last year. We were at the zoo. Look how chubby Reagan was!)

And last but not least I'm Loving these boys. (Taken 1 year ago)

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That last picture is so sweet!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

I'm jealous of your week long fall break!

Hope you had a great day :)

Victoria said...

I am loving that you blog! It is a great way to peek into your life, and see the impact you have on all those you touch!