February 6, 2010

Sunday's Valentine's Extravaganza




Mama M at http://www.blogger.com/www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com is doing a week long Valentine celebration. I thought today I would join in on her fun!


Today, she asked us all to tell the story of how we met our true loves.

Nick and I met for the first time freshman year of college. I was friends with and lived on the same floor of the dorm with one of his fraternity brothers. One night I went to a party with him and met Nick. I referred to him as "red shirt boy". I thought he was hot but knew he had a bad reputation so flirting was the extent of our relationship. A few years later he began to really pursue me. He was the president of his fraternity and I was the president of my sorority so we spent more and more time together. I decided I was up for the challenge and thought I could change his bad boy ways.... I did, and the rest is history! We have been married for almost 4 years and have a beautiful baby boy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the Valentines Extravaganza! Cute story and super cute blog! :)

Melissa said...

Stopping by from the Valentines Extravaganza, you make a beautiful family!

Kim said...

Stopping by from the Valentines Extravaganza. What a beautiful family! Love the comment about "changing his bad boy ways." That was the same for me!

Mama M. said...

What a beautiful family you have! And, if that baby boy isn't the spitting image of his daddy, I don't know who is!! Wow!

Thanks for sharing your story!