November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I hope you all had a great Halloween!
We sure did!
And I'm still in the Halloween spirit as I sit here writing this post.
(Totally pigging out on Halloween candy! Oops!)

We started the day off by going to Reagan's class Halloween party.



The kids were so cute in their costumes!


All of the classes parade through each other's classrooms.



Story Time


Time to eat!


Reagan just loves his 2 teachers this year- Miss Jill and Miss Kim!


We then came home, ate lunch, took care of the babies and napped.

I started getting the kids ready for trick-or-treating at 4:00 pm. Holy smokes. It was a handful getting all 3 of them dressed and happy. I was frantically looking at the clock, begging for Nick to hurry home. It was hard. Two screaming babies who didn't want to be up, not to mention get into costumes plus Reagan who was too excited for words. He was a wild man.

By 5:30 Nick was home and we were ready to head to my parents' house.  We joined them and my sister Meg and her family for dinner before trick-or-treating. Reagan loved trick-or-treating but equally loved hanging out in my parents' courtyard passing out candy.  He is such a social boy. He talked to everyone. Pretty darn cute.

Here are the kids in their costumes!







My sweet niece as Charlotte's Web.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I don't know how you do it, but you are a super mom!

Sara said...

Love the Woody costume and the boots!

Jana Faith said...

Your kiddos are just too cute in their costumes! Love the teachers as bacon and eggs. Us teachers sure are nerdy but in the best ways possible! (me included)

Cari said...

omg....they are are so sweet as toy story characters!