November 14, 2012

IPhone Photo Dump

It's been awhile since I posted my phone pictures to the blog.
(If you follow me on InstaGram, you've already seen these!)

Enjoy!

 Harper- 6 weeks old
 "I'm sorry for being naughty" roses from Reagan.

 We tucked Reagan in bed with 3 stuffed animals and came back to check on him a bit later. 
This is what we saw. Crazy kid!

 I voted. But my candidate didn't win.

 Brother and sister exploring each other.

 Halloween goodies for Reagan's teachers.

 Hudson- 4 weeks

 Reagan helping to make Nick a birthday cake.

 I love babies in their jammies.

 Reagan and his Woody pumpkin.

 My sweet, handsome boy.
Reagan (left) at 2 weeks and Hudson (right) at 3 weeks in the same outfit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What great pics, Mandy! That Reagan is one thoughtful little guy! ;) How sweet!

In This Wonderful Life said...

such sweet pictures!!

Mommy said...

Aw, what cuties! Enjoy them while they are little, they will be 1 before you know it!!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Reagan and Hudson in the same outfit!