December 25, 2011

A few Christmas randoms...

I thought I would update you a little bit on what our Elf on the Shelf Buddy has been up to.

He was a big hit this year but I think I'm going to definitely step it up next year! I've seen such great ideas from Pinterest and fellow blogger friends! :)
Reagan woke up this morning asking about him and I thought- oh bummer- I should have done a little farewell or written a goodbye note or something.
Next year!









I also thought I would take a picture of all the books Reagan got to open during our 25 days of Christmas. It was a wonderful thing to look forward to each night and I definitly think we will continue the tradition.  If you would like to try it- you may want to check out some of the titles below! :)




Merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the 25 books of Christmas idea! Jax loves to read books so I will def be doing that next year!