July 12, 2011

Lately

Lately......


I've been working on school stuff.
We've been visiting the splash pads.

And we've been having photo shoots.

He is such a ham!





Other things not captured on camera: daily naps (how I'm going to miss those once I go back to school), nightly dane parties, dr appointment to get popped and re-aligned (for my migraines), lunch and shopping with my mom and sister, lots and lots of WordFeud and Words with Friends, lots of reading, lots of watching Friday Night Lights with the hubs, and a lot of facebook stalking. Summer is fantastic! :)

9 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Is it bad that I didn't take ANYTHING home this summer??

Cassie Thompson said...

I, too, am going to miss my daily naps! I was just telling my husband that yesterday. Enjoy them while they last! :)

Adventures in Teaching

Mandy's Memories said...

I went to Target tody and racked up too! I know, don't you just love the life of a teacher? lol

Jamie said...

Love the photo shoot pictures of Reagan!

I agree...summer is the best!

Raven said...

your son = my son. seriously. they would so be bff's in real life. I feel like I know your son to the core. HE IS SO CUTE!!

Lindsey said...

love his facial expressions, i bet he is a handful!! haha I'm jealous you get to decorate a classroom ... that would be my favorite part of being a teacher.

Victoria said...

Love the new photo's! This boy is just the cutest! I can't believe your summer vacation is almost over!

Impulsive Addict said...

My daughter had the best time at a splash pad a few weeks ago. I wish we had one closer!

He is adorable!! Lovin' those eyes!

Blog stalking via Raven's page. Happy Hump Day!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Could he be ANY CUTER!??!! <3