August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday....

I cant believe its Monday night already?!

This weekend flew by. Probably due to the fact that I was sick in bed all weekend long!

I started feeling icky Thursday but just thought it was no biggie. By Friday night I was out for the count with a stomach bug. Thank goodness my husband is AMAZING and was on complete daddy duty! He let me sleep it off!

Sunday afternoon my FIL Bruce, MIL Lisa, and baby brother in law Cooper came over for a visit... I was pretty out of it but it was nice to let the babies play. Reagan defnately showed us that he needs to have more play dates at our house because he was not very good at sharing his toys with Cooper! We will be needing some practice with that! (Again- clearly I was sick because I didnt take a single picture!)


Today I started feeling better and by tonight was feeling great. So good in fact that we went out to dinner-- yes, I was craving food! We went to Red Robin and Reagan was so good. (Let me tell you it has been awhile since he has been well behaved at a restraunt!) After a good dinner we made a quick Target run to return something and ended up getting Reagan a new Cardinal jersey.. How cute is he?


Lastly, Im super excited because I won a giveaway at Teachingheart.net!! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad you're feeling better! Reagan looks super cute in his new jersey :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

So glad you are feeling better! Being sick is the worse! Too funny about Reagan not wanting to share his toys :) He looks adorable in that jersey!! Congrats on the giveaway!