March 21, 2010

Getting to know you and video of Reagan walking!


Here are my answers to this week's "Getting to Know you over at Mannland5

The questions..


1. What year did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
3. Beach house or Lake house?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces?
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
8. Would you rather cook or clean?



1. What year did you graduate high school? I graduated from high school in 2000. Coming up on my 10 year- time has flown!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? My tummy... its definately my problem area but I have never been a sit-up girl.

3. Beach house or Lake house? a beach house ... im not a huge beach person.. but it would be great to have the convience to lay out daily and listen to the waves each night

4. Mac or PC? PC at home and a Mac at school.... I actually like them both


5. Did you wear braces? Yes, I got them on in 7th grade and off in 9th I think... I was not very good about wearing my retainers though- so there has def been some shifting!


6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? good question but so hard... I think I would choose Jackie O!


7. How many times have you moved in your life?
As a child I moved 2 times (all in the same area.... one was to a rental until our house was built, and then into the house my parents still live at) In college I moved 3 times (once to the freshman dorms, once to the sorority housing, and once to my apartment). Since college I have moved once - into the house Nick and I live in today... but hopefully we will be moving again by the end of this year!


8. Would you rather cook or clean? Neither! I guess clean though! It does give you a sense of pride when the house looks and smells good!

Here is an exciting video I took last night... Reagan started walking!!!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I liked all of your answers! I am participating today also! Your baby is so cute! I was looking at your book shelf - I love Jennifer Weiner! and I just finished Danielle Steele - Southern Lights!

Kenj said...

I wasn't good with my retainer too. The shifting sucks. Bad move on our part. (:

Pennie said...

Jackie O is THE BEST answer! Wish I would have thought of it! I liked all of your answers!
Your baby is adorable.

Have a great Sunday!

Beth McC. said...

I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute! Oh to be Jackie O for a day, wouldnt that be amazing?

By the way I just wrote down like 3 of your books to read! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jamie said...

I moved three times in college too and it was so not fun!

Reagan is SO cute taking his first steps :)

Lulu said...

Holy cow, look at that little man go!!!! What an exciting landmark! I love his little cruisin' noises ;) Hope all is well in the G household!
xoxo,
Lulu

Julie Leah said...

Hello, lady! Thank you so much for following! And can we talk about how gorgeous that picture is of you and your hubby??! And your baby! Oh, I just about died!

In This Wonderful Life said...

this was fun! Reagan is SO cute!