December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We had a relaxing day with family over at my parents' house.
It was perfect.

We headed over in the morning, watched the parade, visited with relatives, ate a delicious lunch, and played with the kids. Simply perfect.

 Cousins working on crafts!

 My beautiful sister and niece 

 Trying to get a pic with my kiddos!

Harper is looking at me like I'm crazy!

 And Hudson wants nothing to do with me! Ha

 Family and food


 Reagan was so serious about drinking his water out of a wine glass!

Nick loves the movie "A Christmas Story"... so my parents got him a leg lamp. He was thrilled! 


For Thanksgiving gifts for the kids' teachers we put together a few turkey bags. 
Reagan has such fun making them!


 I wrote each teacher a note thanking them for taking such great care of my babies.

And gave each teacher packs of thank you notes! 

Just a little something to let them know we count them as some of our blessings! 

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe you ate outside. That's so awesome!