January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Weds.!

Hi guys!
There are lots of things to love today but one, HUGE thing in particular!

My little sister Meg had her baby girl, Charlotte yesterday!

Charlotte was due on this Friday, the 13th (my birthday) but came early!
Monday night Meg got admitted to the hospital and my parents and I joined them at 10:00 pm. We stayed al night just taking care of Meggo and laughing ourselves silly. We were so darn slap happy.

Megan started pushing at 5:00 and Charlotte joined us at 6:33 am! She weighed 9 lbs and was 21 inches long. Such a big girl! My sister was AMAZING. So zen throughout the delivery and she worked hard. The end of the labor was not easy but she was awesome.




I'm in love.
Welcome to the world sweet Charlotte!



6 comments:

Brooke said...

Awww- LOVE baby Charlotte!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! xoxo Brooke

Amber said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats! I know you will be the best Aunt!

Angela said...

Precious baby! Congrats :)

Katie said...

What a sweet! Congrats Auntie! I love the name too!

Jenny said...

She's beautiful! Good job to your sister and congrats Auntie!!

Victoria said...

You were just awesome in the delivery room! I was Soooo happy you were there! Baby Charlie is a beauty! love you!