April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!


Hi friends!

I hope that you all had a wonderful week! Things have been very busy on our end.

Tuesday was a crazy day.
After work I drove up to meet Nick at the Title Company to sign the closing paperwork on the house... After 1 million (or so it seemed) signatures we went to visit Reagan's new daycare. They were so kind and I hope Reagan meets some nice friends and is given lots of love! After thedaycare we drove to the new house to have the final walk through. It is so exciting, but we were definately exhausted!


Thursday was the first grade field trip.
Every year since Ive taught we've gone to the Wildlife World Zoo. Its soooo far away but seriously an amazing zoo. We had a blast and the kids made some wonderful memories. No major mishaps this year, but a few good stories to tell after the fact!



watching the kids feed the giraffes is always one of my faves

this monkey reminded me of Reagan... little mohawk

how tiny these baby mice are!

baby white tiger
Today Nick and his best friends went to Vegas for a bachelor party. Reagan and I will be having a busy weekend though- hopefully it will help get our minds off of him being away! (We haven't been apart in a long time - not to be too much like the crazy OC Housewives, but we havent been in seperate states in years!) Reagan and I are going to meet my parents at the new house this weekend to work and clean! One more week until move - in!

Also.... every year I order caterpillars for my kiddos . Its amazing to watch them grow and transform into butterflies. Weds one of our caterpillars made it's chrysalis! So awesome.. Hopefully the other caterpillars will do the same this weekend!!




2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun field trip! I bet they all had fun :)

Sherrie said...

I hope you and Reagan are having a nice weekend. Can't wait to see some photos of your new house. As stressful as that all is, it's such an exciting new beginning for you. Hope things are going well!