November 22, 2009

Sunday Funday Indeed


What a wonderful Sunday we had with my family.

Family Christmas Card Photo-shoot

Meg, Shaun, Joc, Ryan, Sadie, Sawyer, Nick, Reagan, and I all went over to my parents for lunch and football. It's always so fun to all get together and laugh, play, and eat. Mom ordered some good BBQ and fixing plus we had incredible Ea clears from a friend of her at church.
Sawyer, Sadie, and Meg coloring on the quilt.

Nick watching some football on Dad's new flatscreen.

Dad just got a new flat screen installed on the outside patio- so the guys all watched football while the kids and women played out on the putting green. (Although I must say I snuck off for awhile to my old bedroom for a good nap!)

Good wins for the Cards and the Pack, good grub, and good memories with my family.
I heart us!



No comments: