November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating with your loved ones.
I know that we did. :)

We had a busy day spent with family. My mom did a wonderful job preparing a feast for our clan and even tried a new set-up for dinner (the garage!) With our family getting so large there just isn't enough room at the dining room table.... so she moved out all the cars and set up the perfect dining area in the garage. Dinner was full of great food, wine, and laughter. Mom made a question game that kept us guessing, laughing, and even crying.
The dinner table in the garage

Cousins (Reagan, Sadie, and Sawyer)

Meg, Mom, Aunt Marty, and I

Some of the guys watching the Packers win.

After lunch with my family we headed south to Nick's mom's house for dessert. She got some good Reagan time and we got some of her good pumpkin pie.

Reagan and Grammy Sylvia

Aside from me having some not-fun reaction to my antibiotics... it was a very nice Thanksgiving. Thank you to those of you who took care of me throughout the day.
(Just another story to laugh about at Thanksgiving celebrations in the future!)

I am very grateful for all I have in my life.
But especially for my boys.


1 comment:

Vtiepelman said...

Yes indeed! It was a great Thanksgiving! I just love the format of your blog you clever girl you! I am very proud of you! You are a wonderful daughter, a great wife, and a fantastic mother...not to mention rock-star teacher! You make my heart swell with pride and love! Thank you Mandy for all you do.