Today I am linking up with the girls for their weekly Sunday Social.
1. What are 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
1. I couldn't live without the social media. Whether it be on my phone or computer, I am obsessed. I visit Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, and Instagram multiple times a time. Yes. It is an addiction.
2. I couldn't live without hugs and love from my little man. When he was sick at the end of the summer and spent a few days/nights at my parents' house, it was one of the hardest things for me. I missed him so much.
3. I couldn't live without my water bottle. I know this question specifically states don't count water. But at this stage in pregnancy I literally can not get enough. I carry my water bottle everywhere and chug it like I'm dying in the desert.
4. I couldn't live without my planner. I carry it everywhere!
5. I couldn't live without my DVR. Seriously, what did we do without it?
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I seriously can't pick just one.
I have different favorites from various stages of my life.
I could go on forever. I love books!
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Before the end of 2012 I would like to have some sort of a part-time, working at home job lined up. I know with 3 kids under 3 I need to be able to work from home and help support our family. I am pretty clueless with ideas and would love to hear your input.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I would love to go back to my Senior Year in College. Nick and I started dating, I was president of my sorority, my girlfriends and I made such awesome memories. I would love, love, love to revisit that!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I wish people knew how much I hated the smell of smoke. So if they reeked of smoke they would either stay away or spray something before they come near me. We had a waiter the other night who was so stinky. I seriously couldn't deal.
Have a fabulous Sunday!