August 27, 2013

School Spirit Week (TTT)



This past week was School Spirit Week at the kids' daycare/preschool.
Since the kids only go Weds-Fri we had to go all out for those 3 days.
One of the head ladies said, "I just love how you do them all!" And I said, "You can take the girl out of the sorority, but can't take the sorority out of the girl!" It's so true. I love a good theme! 

Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day.

There wasn't much I could do with the babies, so we just focused on Reagan.

I let Reagan pick out what color hair dye he wanted. Green was his obvious choice.


Thursday was Hawaiian Day

The kids had nothing Hawaiian in their current sizes, so last weekend we ran around to 3 different stores trying to find some tropical garb. Of course all of the clothes are stocked for Fall- so Hawaii stuff was hard to come by. I ended up finding a Hawaiian swim suit and tee at Old Navy for Reagan. I grabbed him some luau goodies at Party City as well.  I got Harper and Hudson some Hawaiian type things at Carters on clearance as well. Poor Hudson kind of got the shaft! But there wasn't much to choose from for little boys! 




Friday was Sports Day

Reagan chose which of his football jerseys he wanted to wear and we got him some football tattoos for under the eyes.  I found these football onesies for the babies at Children's Place and bedazzled Harper's to make it more girly.


1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh my goodness, sports day was my favorite. Too cute!